- Not bad
- Not bad
- Not bad
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
DbVisualizer is fully compatible with:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
DbVisualizer is also compatible with ▼▲
DbVisualizer is also available in other platforms ▼▲
Versions of DbVisualizer
|DbVisualizer 8.0 20/06/11||Free||English||
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
Show graphically JDBC databases
- Support drag and drop of bookmark, monitor and favorite files between DbVisualizer and external tools such as Windows Explorer, Finder (Mac) and File Browser (Linux)
- Screen estate adjustments and new controls to hide menu, tool and status-bars
- Support for Java 1.7
- Connection Management
- Integrated SSH support with trusted-host and private key support enabling connecting secure databases with a single-click.
- SQL Editor
- New SQL/text editor:
- SQL editor now support anti-aliased fonts
- Monospaced fonts automatically set based on platform: Consolas (Windows), Menlo (Max OS X), DejaVu (Linux/UNIX)
- Quick Search
- Support for Paste from clipboard history
- Support for database specific keyword highlighting
- Regular expressions in Find and Replace
- Show details for object at cursor
- Support to configure editor colors and text styles
- Support for text folding used to hide parts in the editor
- Macro recording and playback
- Brand new chart component giving more appealing charts with pre-defined color schemes, gradient backgrounds and shadows.
- Now supports re-executing the query and preserving the chart configuration style (colors, fonts, etc).
- New option to hide monitor toolbars
- Database Support
- Support for SQLite (bundled with DbVisualizer)
- Support for H2 (bundled with DbVisualizer)
- Explain Plan support for Mimer SQL
- Export DDL support for individual object types such as procedures, functions triggers, views, etc.
- Export in TXT format
- Support for export in Excel 2007 (OOXML) format in addition to the current binary Excel format.
- Added "Copy Selection as Text (With Column Header)" in grids. Formats the selection in a fixed width output.
- The foreign key Navigator now support editing table data
- Added quick filter support in Navigator
- Jump directly from the Data tab to the Navigator with preserved selections, sorting etc.
- Supports multiple databases
- Works across platforms
- Limited in instructions
- Long installation process
- No auto form completion
Questions and answers DbVisualizer
User reviews DbVisualizer
Discover alternatives to and add-ons for DbVisualizer
Searches DbVisualizerView all
Laws concerning the use of this software vary from country to country. We do not encourage or condone the use of this program if it is in violation of these laws.